Saturday, January 3, 2009

Here I am!


I've had this Blog for awhile and have not yet posted. I think it is time to get my blog started.

I wanted to have a Blog to publicly share my soaping experiences with whomever wanted to read my words. I hope that my family will take a look from time to time. I hope the same for my friends, whether they are my real-time friends or my soaper friends on the Internet. I also hope that my customers--present and future will take the time to read my Blog too. I have so much to say about the things I make, I can't say it all in an Etsy posting or on a Web page, which I don't have as of yet. I guess that's why I enjoy Craft Fairs; I enjoy the chance to talk my soaps and things.

Right now I am focusing on learning how to set up and effectively run my Etsy store and how to Blog. Blogging especially is new to me. I know I have a lot to learn. But it is fun. Anyone who might happen to read this, if you have any suggestions for me, I gladly welcome them.

Anyway, I hope to post things about my soap projects, why I choose the ingredients I do, what I hope to achieve, pictures of my soaps and things, and even notices of sales and discounts for readers. Who knows how my modest efforts will evolve?

Well, at least I have achieved one of my goals for the new year--get my Etsy store going and start blogging.

3 comments:

  1. I wish you good luck with your Etsy store and your blog. You are off to a good start. I am sure your hand made soaps are terrific and you will be sucessful. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!!
    Good luck with the blog and your Etsy Store

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those look like some tasty treats you are making there. I'm sure they smell good. I will have to look you up on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete